Rim Talay Restaurant is one of the main restaurants of Amari Phuket. Sitting by the sea, admire the beautiful view of Patong Bay, the restaurant serves lunch and dinner with an emphasis on Thai cuisine.
The restaurant also arranges a festive buffet dinner, sometimes. And regularly breakfast buffet every day, provides international food, European food and Thai food. Also, a pool bar, serve all day, you can sip a cocktail or a cold beer by the pool.
As a Phuketian foodie, I would like to confirm that it is an authentic Phuketian cuisine. Delicious dishes that I would like to recommend you to choose is Tom Som Phuket, Moo Hong, Deep-fried fish (Northern whiting) with turmeric, Boiled coconut milk with Miang leaves and Mee Hoon Kang Poo.
Dress Code: Casual
Experience: Thai Cuisine, Phuket Cuisine
Mobile phone allowed: Yes
Car parking: Yes
Credit card: Accept
Open time: every day 6.30 – 19.00 hr.
“Andaman Platter” – seafood set menu
– Seafood salad
– Lab tuna (spicy tuna salad)
Served with various styles of dipping sauces
Set for 2 persons
Price 919 baht (excluding beverages)
“Discover Phuketian Flavors” – choose 3 from 12 menus.
– Bue Tod: Deep-fried local leaves with shrimp.
– Hoo Chae: Salad in Phuket style.
– Fresh spring rolls
– Mee Hoon Kang Puu: Rice noodle serve with crab curry
– Moo Hong: Stewed pork belly
– Deep-fried fish (Northern whiting) with turmeric
– Fried Miang leaves with egg
– Boiled coconut milk with Miang leaves
– Kaeng Som: Southern Thai hot and sour curry with coconut shoot fish
– Stir-fried shrimp with Sator (bitter bean)
– Tom Som Phuket: Phuket sweet & sour soup
– Coconut milk, shrimp and pineapple curry
This set costs 590 baht. (excluding beverages)
2 Meun Ngern Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Kathu, Phuket 83150
Tel: +66 (0) 76 340 106
To see vdo please visit: Rim Talay Pool Bar Restaurant, Amari Phuket
And more vdo please visit: 2 days 1 night at Amari Phuket – 2 Bedroom Suite Club