Today Phuketindex.com team would like to present Silk Restaurant, the restaurant located in Andara Resort & Villas near Kamala Breach, Phuket. It is a relaxing and luxury restaurant, suitable for dinner with VIP guests or seniors and also great for your romantic dinner too.
The restaurant provides both Thai and international food, famous for Southern Thai food. Today, we come to try a set menu “Phuket Style Set Menu” and 2 more dishes, it is “Moo Hong” and “Pla Krapong Hor Bai Tong”.
FYI, at Silk Restaurant, they provide steam rice, Jasmine Rice, it is for free and unlimited refills. And as it is Thai food so you can tell the staff about the taste and spicy level that you prefer, just tell them and you will get what you want.
For this restaurant, in my opinion, for the food prices, it is ok with me, compared with the atmosphere, high-quality ingredients, and well-trained staff, I am really impressed.
Dress Code: Casual
Experience: Phuket local food
Mobile phone allowed: Yes
Car parking: Yes
Credit card: Accept
Open time: every day 7.00-21.30 hr.
“Phuket Style Set Menu”
- 1,600 baht for hotel guests
- 2,400 baht for regular guests (walk-in).
– “Dry & Crispy Shrimp Chili Paste” eat with a variety of vegetables
– “Tau Khua Jee and Buea Tod” a Phuket local fried dish that everyone must know.
– “Hu Shae” a healthy food, Phuket style salad, it provides high nutrients. I was very impressed with its soft boiled eggs.
– “Yellow Hot and Sour Soup” (with fish and shine/local vegetable) made from their homemade curry paste, using fresh chili.
“Moo Hong” (520 baht)
One of the famous local dishes. For me, Moo Hong at Silk Restaurant is really soft and perfect, no mess, well marinated.
“Pla Krapong Hor Bai Tong” (690 baht).
Sea bass wrapped in banana leaves. Perfectly grilled, still juicy fish meat, not too dry, not fishy, I can feel a smell of lemongrass. Great combination with seafood dipping, really delicious I really love it.
SILK Restaurant & Bar
15 Moo 6 Kamala, Kathu Phuket Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 76 338 777
To see vdo please visit: Silk Restaurant